Thursday, 17 November 2016

You Can Not Stand Without Prayer

Children of My Divine Heart,
I look down upon you, and rejoice in the changes you now make. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Rejoice in what lies ahead for you. Never fear. Trust in Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Allow Me to reign over your hearts, and lives. I so desire to crown you in righteousness upon your passing. Persevere during all trials. Persevere, and pray for guidance. Do not make hasty decisions. Kneel before Me, and beg for direction. Do not break My laws. Keep My commandments, and honor Me always. Refusal to obey Me will only draw you down the path of perdition. Heed this warning. Be right with Me. Recognize sin in all its' forms. Safeguard your marriages. Protect your children. Do not think for one moment that you can fall to temptation, and remain worthy of Me. Beloved, all sin cuts you away from My grace. Flee sin. Uproot all desire to please men. Decide to please only Me. I have instructed you on this many, many times. You still refuse My grace. Seek My divine will over your life, then act. When you honor Me by breaking Satan's grip over you, I will bless you beyond imagination. Remember this. Be right with Me. Abide in Me, and pray without ceasing. You can not stand without prayer. You must remain in prayer. If your prayer life does not improve, you will not be able to endure all that is before you. Pray, and rejoice in Me. Walk in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom