Saturday, 26 November 2016

Your Spiritual Grow...Importance

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. Enter into My divine will, and strive to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Live for My glory. Break free from all temptation. Honor Me. Clean up your lives. Do not keep corrupting your soul with garbage. Draw near to Me. Pray for the grace of perfect contrition. Change your ways. Put an end to friendships, and situations which draw you away from Me. Make sacrifices in order to grow in holiness. Your spiritual growth must take on more importance now. Intend to honor Me a little more each day. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom