Sunday, 25 December 2016

Allow This Peace To Spread

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I await your fiat. Draw near to Me. Abide in My love. This day, rejoice in Me. Accept My divine will for all humanity. Accept to live for Me alone. I have given you all that you need. I Am. I see to everything. Live for Me now. Uproot all sin from your lives. I desire to crown you in righteousness, and to guide your every step. Accept My direction. Be holy. Peace now envelops the Earth. Allow this peace to spread all over the Earth until the end of time. Work for this intention. I hope in you, Beloved. Work in My vineyard, and never tire. Share all you have. Whatever I place at your disposal, you must share. Eliminate poverty. Love. Love as I love. I count on you. My triune blessing descends upon you now. Share it with all those I place upon your path. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom