Saturday, 10 December 2016

As Your Relationship With Me Flourishes, Blessings...

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I look down on you from Heaven above. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Gift Me this instant with tokens of your great love, and affection. Do not refuse Me. I yearn to be loved by you. My Little Ones, uproot sin from your lives. Do not fear Satan. His time draws near. My Little Ones, pray for strength. I will strengthen you. I have encamped angels all around you. My prophets obey My instructions. They are in prayer, and appease My wounded heart. Beloved, assist My Chosen Sons, and Daughters in their respective missions. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Through prayer, you will heal the world. Divisions will disappear, and hatred will change to love, if you pray. I ask that you persevere in this. You might not see the fruits of your labour, but I assure you that Satan rages because of the progress you are making. Pray. Pray. Enter into My divine will, and present your petitions before My throne. Increase your prayer time. I hope in you. Hope in Me. As your relationship with Me flourishes, blessings will also enter your lives. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom