Sunday, 4 December 2016

Ask For An Illumination Of Your Mind

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. Love speaks. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Enter into My divine will. Ask for direction. Do not walk aimlessly in the world. You have a purpose. You were created for My glory, and My glory alone. Ask to know what your true purpose is. I will reveal that to you. Ask for an illumination of your mind. I will allow it. Kneel before Me in all humility, and prepare to understand the very essence of your being. Kneel, be silent, and hope in Me. When you place your hope in Me, you never err. Draw near to Me. In the silence, you will hear the answers you seek. They will astound you. Kneel, and keep silence before the Great I Am. When all is done, I expect you to honor this mandate. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom