Saturday, 17 December 2016

Begin Today

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you now. I bless your efforts, and reward you for your obedience, and perseverance at this time. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Enter into My divine will. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace for the entire world. Pray, Little Ones. Pray without ceasing, and send your angels on errands of every kind. Give them your orders. Send them to mass. Allow them to adore Me in all humility as you work. Give them missions every morning. They tire of your indifference, and refusal to work against the forces of Evil. Beloved, never fear. Act in all urgency. Things must change. You must begin the changes you desire. I have placed these desires upon your hearts. Obey My every instruction. Persevere in love. Satan rejoices in your inactivity. Change your ways. Fear must never paralyze you. Stand in faith. Walk the Earth as My heirs. I count on you. Begin today. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom