Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Bless Others

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Enter into My divine will. Bless those you meet. Become the blessing you yearn for. Bless others, and do not count the acts of your generosity. You must gift others as I gift you. Bless all those you meet. Do not fear. You will lack nothing. I Am, the Provider, promises to multiply what you share. Pray for this intention. Pray for much multiplication in the days ahead. Many of My children live in poverty, and this in not My will. You must change this. Pray for change. Become the change you desire in your own community. Walk in faith. Act in love. When you act in love, you can never err. I hope in you. I call on you to remain generous until you cross over into the Spiritual realm. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom