Thursday, 29 December 2016

Decide For Me, Or Dance With The Devil

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. You must decide. This day, choose who you will serve. Decide for Me, or dance with the Devil. I now lay the axe to the foundation of the tree. You can no longer pretend to love, and honor Me. You can not remain lukewarm. All your sins will be exposed to the Light. Put on My armor, and walk the Earth as My heirs. Fight in My most holy name. Stand your ground. Abide under My shadow, and pray without ceasing. This is a time of tremendous blessing for those who love, and honor Me. Pray. Pray, and serve in all humility. Blessings await those who obey Me. Those who serve Me will have nothing to fear. Get serious, Beloved, for a glorious year I prepare for you. I will reward My faithful ones, and expose their efforts for all to see. Intense spiritual warfare will begin within the coming days, and continue well into the New Year. The Year of the Sword is upon you, Beloved. I will arm you, and release you into battle. Fight for My glory. I hope in you. I bless you now. Prayer warriors, rejoice in My divine will. You are called to lift up My holy name, and to do warfare for My glory. Shalom