Sunday, 11 December 2016

Dry Your Tears

Children of My Divine Heart,
This day, angels are dispatched by Me all over the world. I prepare to protect what is rightfully mine. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice for My love for you knows no bounds. I love you so. Open your hearts to Me. Hear My voice. Listen to what I have to say. I desire to guide you to holiness. Beloved, when trials assail you, pray unto Me. When doubt crushes your hopes, pray for faith. When enemies persecute you, pray for strength. Never give up. Believe Me when I say that true change has begun. I now transform your broken world in order to set up My reign on Earth. Believe Me when I tell you that your redemption draws near. Hope in Me. Cling to Me. Latch on to Me, and forget your troubles. Miracles are now upon you. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters have taken up their mandates, and promise to come to your aid. End your worries. Dry your tears. Rejoice in My master plan. Better days are ahead. Remain prayer filled. Walk in faith, and love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom