Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Gift Others

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. Enter into My divine will. Remain there until your dying day. Make sacrifices. Decide to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Do not amass riches. Share all things. Find comfort in My arms of love. Kneel before My majesty. Keep My commandments of love. Lead. I have gifted you with much. Now is the perfect time to thank Me for all that I have provided for you. Help the poor. Open your homes to those in need. Beloved, there is no need for closets full of clothes. There is no need for jewels that you can not wear. Give away all that you do not require. Gift others in this fashion. Feed the hungry. Shelter the orphans. I hope in you. I wait on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom