Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Hope In Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to grace. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Enter into My divine will. Do this often. Do everything in your power to remain there. Pray without ceasing. Seek Me with all your heart. When you find Me, rejoice. When you find Me, gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. Rest in My arms of love. Spend time with Me. I will teach you all that you need to know. I will form you, strengthen you, and make you whole again. Beloved, place your hope in Me. No matter what happens each day, hope in Me. Do not despair. Do not give in to the temptations which assail you. Draw strength from Me. I will provide all that you need. I Am, the Provider, promises to walk with you always. Do not fear events foretold. Do not amass riches. Share all things. Make the world a better place. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom