Monday, 19 December 2016

I Expect Great Things From You All

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. I await your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan nears fruition. Rejoice in this. Enter into My divine will. Abide in Me. Pray without ceasing. I need your prayers. Many of your angels appear before Me without anything to offer Me. Beloved, each day, you must work to please, and honor Me. Glorify Me in all that you say, think, and do. You will need to answer for your shortcomings. I expect great things from you all. I will not be content with mediocrity. Strive for excellence. Lead. You were created for greatness. Serve in all humility, but serve Me well. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom