Thursday, 15 December 2016

I Will Crown You For My Glory

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. Kneel before My majesty. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan nears completion. Enter now into My divine will, and remain there for My glory. Accept My direction. Be true to Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Repent of all wrongdoing. Seek the Truth. Abandon the ways of men. Pray without ceasing. Pray for change, and for My divine will to cover the Earth. I soon establish My reign over your broken broken world. This was not what I had planned for all of humanity. I come to restore all that Satan has stolen from My Sons, and Daughters. My obedient Children have nothing to fear from Me. They know My heart. I will finally reward their perseverance, and efforts. Hear Me, Little Ones. Gifts await those who have worked tirelessly in My vineyard, gifts that will astound them. They will finally know the love of their Father in Heaven. They will be glad that they obeyed when they did. They will forget their sufferings. I will dry their tears once and for all. Hope in this. Continue to serve, Beloved, and live for Me. I will crown you for My glory. I Am. I leave you with My kiss of peace. Shalom