Wednesday, 28 December 2016

I Will Expose... To Keep You Safe

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. Enter into My divine will each morning, and live for My glory. Love. I command you to love as never before. Pray for restoration of all relationships. Beloved, I desire to heal marriages, and families this night. Obey My every instruction. Persevere in love. Pray without ceasing, and draw near to Me. Guard your souls from all sin. Guard your homes from the ruses of Satan. Pray for direction. I will answer your prayer petitions, and restore what was stolen from you. I will expose the Lost in order to keep you safe. Those who pretend to love Me will be exposed once and for all, and cut off from you. Emissaries of the Devil will be exposed for their efforts to advance Satan s Kingdom on Earth. I will eliminate, and prune, relationships. I will remove all obstacles in the lives of My Chosen Sons, and Daughters, in 2017. Hidden sins will be brought to the Light. Pray, Little Ones. You are called to lift up My holy name, and to do warfare for My glory. Shalom