Tuesday, 27 December 2016

My Divine Will Must Be Your Compas

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to work in you. Accept My corrections. I have richly gifted you, since the very moment of your birth. Return blessings unto Me now. Work in My vineyard. Work for My glory. Magnify My most holy name in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Beloved, I have engraved My laws upon your hearts, and souls. Obey Me. Choose Heaven, not Hell. Many will fall into the Fires of Hell because they refuse to obey My every instruction. They postpone their conversions thinking they have years ahead of them to repent, and again draw near to Me. Beloved, do not give Satan any claim over your souls. Repent. Confess your transgressions, and remain pure in body, in mind, and in spirit. Pray without ceasing, and follow the example of Christ. Decide to transform your homes, your work places, and your communities. Only then will the world grow in love. Stand your ground. Lead as I call you to lead. Listen to My voice, and persevere in all things. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. My divine will must be your compas. Base all your decisions on My will. Shalom