Monday, 12 December 2016

Only I Truly Know Your End

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am.  I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Enter into My divine will each morning. Pray for direction. Abandon the lives you lead. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Grow in holiness. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. You must obey. Obey Me in all things. Refuse to compromise virtue. Return to a life of prayer. Return to Me. Holiness is expected of you. Beloved, you can not remain so caught up in the world. Trends are of no real importance. Lead others to the fold. Each time I send angels to instruct you, listen to their counsel. Listen, and obey Me in all things. I will not be content with mediocrity. You must walk the Earth as My heirs, and ambassadors. I count on you. I rejoice in what is to come. Only I truly knows your end. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom