Friday, 16 December 2016

Pray For My Divine Will To Enflamme The World

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent, and draw near to Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings, I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Abandon the ways of the world. Enter into My divine will, and strive for holiness. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Seek out My Chosen Sons, and Daughters. Pray for them. Pray for My divine will to enflamme the world, and to restore all that Satan has destroyed. Beloved, desire to honor Me above all else. Do not remain in the world. Your standards defy My justice, and My laws. Obey Me always. Refuse to give up on prayer petitions. Persevere in this. My timing is always perfect. Often, I force you to wait on Me in order to allow your faith to grow. Beloved, know that I answer all prayers which are aligned with My divine will. I never refuse petitions which honor Me first. Remain in My love. Hope in My master plan. Even when all seems contrary to your hopes, and dreams, if you prayed in My divine will, I will answer favorably all your requests. Rejoice as you wait on Me. Blessings will reach you when I command them to. Change will occur in your lives when I command it to. Beloved, I control the universe. You can not escape Me. Grow in obedience, and in faith, until your answers reach you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom