Sunday, 18 December 2016

Pray Now For The President Elect

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Things, the Author of Life. Open your hearts to Me. Do not refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I will transform you for My glory. My plans near fruition. I will change you, restore you, and teach you My ways. You will be new creatures in Me. Beloved, desire to honor Me. Strive to discover My divine will not only for yourselves, but for those all around you. When I whisper to your ear, share all that I have planned with those nearest to you. Many changes are underway. Look around you. My hand is everywhere. Finally, as My Children make themselves obedient, My will will fall upon the Earth. Beloved, walk in faith. The election results in the United States of America were My doing. Pray now for the President elect. My divine will must reach that nation, and many many more. Pray for My divine will to fall on the Earth as I command. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom