Thursday, 8 December 2016

Remember Moderation

Children Created For My Glory,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transform your lives. My plans for you are perfect. Trust in Me. Believe that I know what is best for each of you. Accept My direction. Abide in Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent, and return to the fold. Do not postpone your conversion. Millions are called Home every day. Many fall into Hell's fire. Beloved, make every effort to change for My glory. Mortify your bodies. Say no to the flesh, and to all addictions. Do not destroy your bodies for they are My temples. Draw near to Me. Pray for guidance. I will restore you to health. I plan to restore all that Satan has stolen from you all. Hope in Me. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Do not overindulge in food. Many sicknesses fall upon those who live to eat. You would do well to remember moderation in all things. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom