Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Serve In Your Homes First

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Surrender unto Love. Give Me your fiat. I await your permission to act on your behalf. My Little Ones, draw near to Me. Make holiness your only goal. Enter into My divine will, and remain there always. Keep your eyes on the cross. Break free from the world. Walk with Me. Give up your dreams. Ask Me what I desire. Ask Me for the desires of My heart. Ask Me for what I would have you do. Ask, and wait on Me. Listen to My voice. Do not turn your back to Me. Abide in Me. Change your priorities for they are displeasing to Me. Change your lives for you merit eternal damnation. Change for My glory. Very few will enter Heaven immediately after they pass. Millions will be thrown into the Fires of Hell for simply having refused Me, and My divine will. Honor Me, Beloved. Live as My ambassadors. Do not pretend any longer. Many will lose their salvation because they think time is on their side. Beloved, strive for holiness. Repent. Be right with Me. Never compromise your eternal destination for any reason. No sexual encounter is worth that tremendous price. You would do well to remember this. Walk in faith. Honor your marriage covenants. Protect your families from Satan s snares. Serve in your homes first and foremost. Make My holy name known to your children.  I count on you. Do not deceive Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom