Friday, 9 December 2016

Sin No More

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. Abandon the ways of the world. Seek My divine will in all that you say, think, and do. Live for My glory. Model holiness to those I place upon your path. Teach your children the beauty of prayer. Teach them to pray with the heart. Guide them to prayer. Read My words of love to them, and discuss the teachings found therein. Beloved, those who refuse Me will perish. I warn you, and always wait on you to comply. Beloved, do not ignore My warnings for time is of the essence. Repent. Be right with Me. You must be blameless for this is My desire. Change. I will transfigure you into vessels of My grace for all humanity, when you obey. I will deposit treasures in your souls, and teach you to heal many. Beloved, when you sin, you openly reject Me. Sin no more. Keep My commandments. I expect holiness from all those who love Me. Obey. I will reward you in the end. In the end, every sacrifice will have been worth it. Believe Me, Children. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom