Monday, 5 December 2016

The Hour Is Here

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Give Me reign over your hearts, and lives. When you allow Me to reign, salvation is assured. Beloved, I hope in you. Remain vigilant. Fight for Truth. Fight your battles, and win souls for Me. Every word you utter, every action you make, must glorify Me. Bridle your tongues. Pray before you act. Ask for direction. Remain in My divine will always. Do not stray. Remain close to Me for the hour is here. My master plan unfolds before the eyes of men. My master plan will encompass all humanity for this is My divine will. Pray for strength. Persevere in love. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom