Friday, 30 December 2016

The Year Of The Sword Is Almost Upon You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. Love calls to you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Do not delay. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Enter into My divine will, and live for My glory. You now enter into a year of tremendous spiritual battles. I desire all nations to kneel before Me, in 2017. Beloved, the Year of the Sword is almost upon you. Put on My armor, and engage into battle. Do not fear. I control all things. I hold the entire world in the palm of My hand. Stand your ground. Fight for My glory. I will shake the Heavens, and I will shake the Earth, so that only My children will remain. Prepare yourselves. Equip yourselves with prayer. I will position you. Stand in faith. Fight for Me. Manifestations of My glory await you. Miracles will befall you. Trust in Me. Pray without ceasing, and remain rooted in My love. Clear your schedules, and make time for prayer. Your relationship with Me must take precedence. Read My word. Draw near. I bless you, Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom