Saturday, 3 December 2016

Truly Desire To Honor Me, And To Respect My Divine Will

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I desire to mold you into vessels of My grace. Accept this invitation to serve. Accept to work in My vineyard. Great will be your reward. When you enter into My divine will, and forget you own will, I will bless you beyond imagination. Draw near to Me. Pray. Ask for direction. I will lead your every step. Remain in My divine will always. No matter what you do, no matter what you say, truly desire to honor Me, and to respect My divine will. Live as saints. Miracles await those who humble themselves in My sight. You would do well to remember this. Be holy as your Father on High is holy. I expect the best from you all. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom