Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Vow To Honor My Divine Will

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you now. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am, the King of Saints. Open your hearts to Me. Receive this blessing with open hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Accept My corrections. I only desire what is best for all. Be holy. Repent of all wrongdoings. Repent, and return to Me. Draw others back to the fold. Change for My glory. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Decide to remain in My divine will for all eternity. Gift Me now. I await your vows. Swear that you will love Me above all else. Swear that you will only love, and that you will do all things for My glory. Gift Me now. Kneel before Me, and vow to honor My divine will. Do it now. Do not delay. I wait on you. When all is done, My love will descend on you. I have so many treasures to share with you, Beloved. Be mine. Never refuse Me. Each refusal grievously wounds My heart. Remember this. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom