Saturday, 24 December 2016

Yield, And Rejoice In Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto the Author of Life. Give Me permission to work in you. Uproot all sin from your lives. I ask you to comply. As never before, accept My invitation to be holy. Give Me reign. Do not lie to yourselves. Do not lie to Me. When you kneel before My Chosen Sons, and confess your transgressions, you must admit all wrongdoing, and repent for having disobeyed Me. Though the nature of the sin matters to Me, what wounds My heart is the fact that you fail to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Your obedience is key. You must obey all My commandments. I have gifted you with all that you require to grow in holiness in My sight. My commandments are standards which far surpass the expectations of the world. Embrace My ways. Enter into a true relationship with Me this day. Give Me complete reign over every area of your lives. I ask this one more time. Know that My plans are perfect. When you yield to Me, you in fact are doing what is best for all those I have placed in your life. You would do well to remember this. Yield, and rejoice in Me always. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom