Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Abandon Your Follies

Children Of My Divine Heart,
 I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega.  I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Allow Me entry. Give Me reign. My master plan nears fruition. Enter into My divine will, and work in My vineyard. I invite you to work for My glory, until you cross over into the spiritual realm. Never tire of working for Me. Pray for direction. Ask for guidance. I will instruct you, and teach you all that you must know. Trust in Me. Do not question My ways. Rejoice in Me. Rejoice in what I prepare for you. Humanity must kneel before Me. I desire you all near My heart. You would do well to remember this. Persevere in love. Return to the fold. Abandon your follies. Draw nearer to Me. I promise to bless you beyond imagination, and to reveal myself to you. Grow in obedience. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom