Monday, 2 January 2017

All Creation Will Kneel

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. My plans near fruition. Draw near to Me. Enter into My divine will each morning. Pray without ceasing. Desire to do My will upon the Earth. Ask for direction. All creation will soon obey My every instruction. All creation will kneel before My majesty, and truly honor Me. Miracles await those who obey My will. I will restore. My chosen Sons, and Daughters will finally rejoice in My master plan. Hear Me, Beloved. Hope in Me. When these things finally come to pass, you will recognize My seal upon them. I love you. My love for you is everlasting. Remain in this love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom