Thursday, 26 January 2017

All Sin Offends Me Greatly

Children Created For My Glory,
Hear Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Refuse Me nothing. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. I wait on you more than ever. Repent of all wrongdoing. Draw near to Me. Enter into My divine will. As you rise, decide for Me. Decide to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Cleanse your souls of all sin. Walk blameless in My sight. My Little Ones, all sin offends Me greatly. When will you begin to understand this concept? All sin offends Me. The smallest stain upon your soul diminishes your true beauty before Me. Be right with Me. Be holy. Walk in holiness. Grow in love. I command you to love all those I place upon your path. Make no exception. Even the lowest of the low merits love. Therefore love, and hope in change. Refuse to close your hearts to others. Open up to love. Blessings await you. Claim your inheritance for it is rich. Claim your rightful place in My sight. Desire to be near Me. Hope for holiness. I love you so. My requests are never impossible to attain. Focus on Me. Abandon the ways of the world, My Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom