Sunday, 1 January 2017

Blessings

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me reign. Enter into My divine will, and give Me reign over your lives. Break your idols. Honor Me. This year will be a year of change. I will restore all that has been stolen from My Children by Satan. I will restore, and bless those who have persevered in love. I will destroy strongholds, and take back what is rightfully mine. I will control your world, Little Ones. Sit back, and watch My grace envelop humanity. Blessings will befall those who honor Me. Blessings will be granted to heal, to build up, and to position My Chosen Sons, and Daughters for My glory. I bless you, Beloved. Kneel before Me now, and receive My triune blessing for yourselves, and your families. Rejoice in Me. Persevere. Obey. Walk blameless in My sight. Become an instrument of grace today. Accept My invitation to be holy. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom