Friday, 27 January 2017

Diminish The Frequency Of Your Transgressions

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me now. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Things. Open your hearts to the Author of Life. Surrender without condition. Keep nothing from Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Allow Me entry. My divine will must be manifest all over the Earth. Live for My glory, Beloved. Repent of all wrongdoing. Accuse yourselves in My sight. Accuse yourselves of things which leave you indifferent, but greatly offend Me. Rid yourselves of wrong mindsets. Repent. Diminish the frequency of your transgressions. Walk blameless in My sight. You must be holy. My call to holiness has no time limit. Each day, you must strive for perfection, and draw a little nearer to Me. Abandon the life of your forefathers. Be content with less. Do not store up treasures, and gold. Share all I place at your disposal. Be right with Me. I hope in you. Grow in holiness. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom