Saturday, 7 January 2017

Divorce Is Not My Will

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent. I witness your transgressions on a daily basis. You will answer to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Hear Me. Obey My every instruction. Break free from sin. Live as saints. Align your free will to My divine will. Do not break My laws, and think that My mercy will shelter you from My wrath. Beloved, Satan has deceived you. You have entered into relationships that are ungodly. You have formed ungodly soul ties, and refuse to honor Me through the sacrament of marriage you have with your spouse. Beloved, you err. Marriage is a holy institution. Divorce is not My will. Once you have a soul tie in matrimony, you must honor this covenant at all costs. You must desire to honor Me, through your marriage. Love. Forget your selfish needs, and repent of all wrongdoing. Return to Me. Return to your families, and walk in faith. I will restore your godly relationships, and also restore the love you seek. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and obey My instructions. Keep your marriages holy. Fall under My spiritual authority, kneel before Me, and trust that all will end for My glory. Make yourselves obedient. Break all ungodly soul ties now. I hope in you. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. Draw near to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom