Saturday, 21 January 2017

Donald J. Trump

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to guide your every step. As Donald J. Trump takes up his mandate this morning, pray for him. Pray for wisdom to guide his every decision. Pray for him to align perfectly with My divine will, and for the United States of America to grow in love. Much prayer is needed. Your nation is now so broken. Hope in Me. Miracles await you. Walk in faith. Return to Me. Pray without ceasing. Teach your children to pray. Lead by prayer. I deposit treasures in the heart of Donald J. Trump this morning. He is a man of integrity. Offer up thanksgiving for his very existence. Be grateful for his willingness to serve under Me. I bless you all. The world will never be the same. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom