Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Gift Me With Lives Which Truly Honor Me

Children of My Divine Heart,
I search the Earth for humble and obedient hearts. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. My plans near fruition. Satan is loosing ground. Your prayers are bringing about much needed change. Your prayers now transform the Earth. My Little Ones, persevere in prayer. Draw nearer to Me, each day. Accept My directions, and all My invitations to change. Lead. You were created for My glory. Honor Me each minute of the day. Kneel before Me in all humility. Adore Me. Give Me your hearts. Give Me reign. Uproot all sin, and repent of all wrongdoing. Walk blameless in My sight. You will answer for each, and every transgression, Beloved. Make holiness a way of life. I hope in you. Gift Me with lives which truly honor Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom