Friday, 6 January 2017

Guard Your Souls From All Contamination

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to work in you. Enter into My divine will, and remain there always. Do not abandon your spiritual journey. Persevere in love. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. I desire to teach you all things, and to draw you nearer to Me. This year, many changes will befall humanity. I have positioned My chosen Sons, and Daughters, and command them each day. They make themselves obedient unto Me, and will remain obedient unto death. Beloved, follow their example. Break free from all manner of sin. Be right with Me. Do not compromise your eternal destination for temporary pleasures. Beloved, millions refuse to mortify their flesh, and give up on marriages, and mandates, because they think themselves righteous. Beloved, when you live for My glory, you stop making your families suffer. You give up on the ways of the world, and you simply align your free will to My divine will for you, and your families. Beloved, be not deceived. Satan reigns over many hearts, but he will never keep his promises. Do not fall to sin. Guard your souls from all contamination. Live for My glory. Repent, and draw near to Me once and for all. Heed this warning. Honor Me, and cling to Me. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom