Sunday, 15 January 2017

I Have Encamped Angels All Over The Earth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Open your hearts to Me for all eternity. Surrender unto My divine will. Abandon the ways of the world. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to reign over you, and all humanity. Live each day as your last. Persevere in love. Stand in holiness. Stand your ground. I have given you authority over much. Exercise this authority over your families, and children. Exercise this authority over those who are your subordinates. Walk in faith. Lead. Lead many back to Me. This is My greatest desire. At this point in the history of mankind, many refuse Me. Beloved, pray for conversions. Pray that My children will return to the fold. I desire all My children with Me in Paradise. Assist Me with your prayers. Change will come. I have encamped angels all over the Earth. They follow your instructions, and act for My glory. Angels await your command. They will make themselves visible to those who doubt, and to those who remain obstinate in their sin. Therefore, pray, Beloved. I count on your efforts. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom