Tuesday, 3 January 2017

I Need You Holy

Children Created For My Glory,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Creation. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender without delay. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. Draw near to Me. Enter into My divine will, and seek My most holy face. Our relationship must grow. In order to draw near, you must make time for Me, and be still. Turn off your radios, your televisions, and all manner of technology. Make time for Me. Kneel before My throne of glory, and ask for the desires of your heart. Kneel before your God, and humble yourselves in My sight. Know your place. Know, and accept My majesty. Give Me dominion. Allow Me to reign over all aspects of your lives. Trust in Me. You will change for My glory. I will correct you, and refine you as fire. I need you holy. Allow Me to mold you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. I count on you to serve in all humility. Serve, Little Ones. Serve, and all will return to Me. Conversions will take place, and evil will be snuffed out. Simply serve, and pray. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom