Friday, 20 January 2017

My Divine Will For The United States Of America

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice this day. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Draw near to Me. Accept My instruction. Beloved, this day has long been awaited by Heaven. Today, the inauguration of Donald J. Trump as President of the United States of America, is a blessed day. My master plan unfolds before your very eyes. Rejoice in Me. Rejoice in the candidate I have chosen to take up this mandate. Beloved, he now holds the Office of President because this is My divine will for the United States, and the entire world. Accept My divine will over all humanity. Pray for Donald J. Trump. Pray for him to remain obedient, and to grow in obedience in My sight. I bless him, and will reward his efforts to restore greatness to America. My blessing now descends upon the nation of the United States of America because of the prayers that were said in his presence today. I bless you, and promise to restore all that Satan has stolen from your country. Unite in love. Unite in prayer. Hope for the future. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom