Tuesday, 24 January 2017

No Need For A One World Order

Children Created For My Glory,
Obey. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to transform your world. So much remains to be done. Satan has positioned demons all over the world. Strongholds must be broken. Beloved, take back what is rightfully mine. Break free from the world. Live as saints. Pray, and honor Me. Do not kneel before any other gods. Do not dishonor Me. Follow My commandments for they are meant to guide you to holiness, and back to Me. Beloved, you often forget your spiritual nature. Return to Me. Fight in the spiritual realm. Take up your mandates, and fight for My glory. Pray without ceasing. Ask for direction. You need to elect spiritual leaders. Your politicians must pray. All leaders of the world must kneel before My throne, and submit to My divine will. Strive for this intention. You have no need for a one world order. Discipline yourselves. Work in union, but always for My glory. I place My hope in you. I created you for My glory. Walk as My heirs. Take back the ground that Satan has taken from you. Do not give power to the Beast. Heed this warning. The secret agenda of the United Nations is fueled by Satan. Remember this. Pull out of any accord which fuels discord, and conflict under the semblance of peace. Children, the United Nations occupy lands which are not theirs to occupy. Wake up. Pull out from this evil organization now. Do not compromise the welfare of your own nation. Pull out. Put order in your respective countries. End globalization. When I return, I will establish My reign upon the Earth. Until then, persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom