Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Plan For Heaven

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Allow Me entry. Give Me reign. I search the world for humble, and obedient hearts. Draw near to Me. Be holy. Perfection is very attainable. Trust in Me. Desire to enter Heaven as soon as you draw your final breath. Plan for Heaven, Beloved, and remain in My love. Repent of all wrongdoing. Return to Me. I will raise you to holiness, and use you for My Kingdom. Rejoice in this. Pray without ceasing. Others will follow your example, in time. Sow this day. Sow seeds all around you. The harvest is almost upon you. Sow while there is still time. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom