Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Pressure Your Governments To Legislate For My Glory

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Accept My corrections, Beloved. Enter into My divine will each morning, and persevere. My plans near fruition. My plans are perfect. You can not improve upon them. Kneel before My majesty, and comply. Never refuse Me. Refuse Me nothing. I desire what is best for each, and every one. Little Ones, keep your gaze upon the cross. Repent of all wrongdoing. Pressure your governments to legislate for My glory, or reap your just judgment. Put pressure on those who lead your respective nations. Do not break My commandments. You will be made to answer to Me. I know the deepest secrets of your hearts, Beloved. You can not fool Me. Repent, and be right with Me. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom