Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Protect Your Spouse With Prayer

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. Give Me reign over your lives. Do not pretend to be right with Me. I know the deepest secrets of your heart. Be right with Me. Uproot all sin, and walk in obedience. Do not ignore My warnings. Uproot sin before it establishes a stronghold on you. Uproot sin, and pray for discernment in the affairs of the heart. Be faithful to your spouse. Be faithful to Me. Divorce is simply not an option. Enter into relationship with Me, then return to your relationship with your spouse. Pray for guidance. Soul ties that I have formed must be honored, and protected at all cost. Protect your spouse with prayer. Protect your families, and your children with prayer. Do not allow Satan to destroy your family. Persevere in Love. I hope in you. I rejoice in what awaits you. I know all things. Do not give in to discouragement. Love as I love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom