Monday, 23 January 2017

Pull Out From The United Nations

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I bless you now. My triune blessing descends upon you. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Do not delay. Surrender. Never refuse the King of Saints. Never refuse to honor Me for this will result in your condemnation. Beloved, draw near to Me a little more each day. Kneel before My majesty. Give Me reign. Give Me reign over your hearts, your bodies, your lives. Allow Me now to reign over the United States of America, and the entire world. From the instant of creation, I designed a certain life on Earth for you. You stray. Beloved, return to Me. Accept to serve in all humility. Work in My vineyard. Time is of the essence. Satan is a defeated foe. Do not fear him. Do not engage him in conversation. Honor Me. Give Me all your time, and all your attention. Refuse to honor the Beast. Difficult times are upon you, upon the world. Unite in love. Do not wage war. Hear Me. Pull out from the United Nations. Pull out now. Do not be drawn into wars because of stupidity. Live in peace. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom