Monday, 9 January 2017

Question Your Motivation

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I love you with an everlasting love. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Enter into My divine will, and abide in Me. Seek My will each day. Pray for direction. Repent of all wrongdoing. Keep My commandments, and abandon the ways of the world. I send you trials in order to refine you, and to test your resolve. Beloved, pray for direction. You must pray. In all things, question your motivation. Question what compels you to act. Be right with Me. Align your free will with My divine will. Align yourselves in faith. Walk in obedience. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom