Monday, 16 January 2017

Remember That You Fight My Battles, Not Your Own

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace. My plans are perfect. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Enter into My divine will, and rejoice in My master plan. Abandon the ways of the world. Accept to change, and to lead others back to Me. All eyes are now on you. I have positioned you to wage spiritual warfare all over the Earth. Take up your mandates. Take up your weapons of warfare, and trust in Me. You are very capable to act on My behalf. I count on you. From the moment of your conception, I chose you to serve, and to work in My vineyard. Stand your ground. Put on My armor, and remember that you fight My battles, not your own. Hope in Me. Rejoice in all that is to come. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom