Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Satan Controls The Media

Children of My Divine Heart
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Pray without ceasing. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Abandon the ways of the world. Live as saints. Draw near to Me. Forget the news. You read only what they want you to know. Beloved, you read so many stories of corruption. Break free from the world. Your duty is to pray for My divine will always. Do not waste precious time on the news. Corruption is also there. Satan controls the media. You would do well to remember this. Beware of what is in the news. Remember that they intentionally refuse to publish the Truth. My Little Ones, walk in faith. Even though you read story after story, and page after page, this does not make you informed about things of the world. You err. Walk in all humility. Obey My instruction. Guard your souls from all contamination. I trust that you will walk with caution. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom