Thursday, 19 January 2017

Satan's Way Of Influencing The Masses

Children of My Divine Heart,
I bless you. My triune blessing descends upon you now. Open your heart to Me. Receive it. Be worthy of My blessing. Surrender unto My divine will. Give Me permission to work in you. I need you. So much is happening all over the world. Satan is furious with what is to come. He knows all things. He is a defeated foe. Beloved, I invite you to a life of prayer. Pray. Your prayer petitions must come before My throne. Your angels are often without any intentions when they kneel before Me. Persevere in love. Pray, and transform the world through prayer. Love as never before. Love as I love. I command you to love. Do not refuse Me. Obey. Love, and wars will completely cease. My plan is perfect. Satan has you fooled. You play right into his hand. Beloved, walk in faith. Do not give any importance to what you hear in the news. The media is Satan's way of influencing the masses. You are being brain washed. Wake up. Stand your ground. Walk for My glory. I hope in you. Pray, and wait on My perfect timing. Hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom