Friday, 13 January 2017

Strongholds On Many Regions Of The World

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Me. Open your hearts, and expect miracles to befall you simply because you make yourselves obedient unto Me. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels most pure. Accept My invitation to lead others on their spiritual journey. My Little Ones, Satan has millions of strongholds on many regions of the world. Pray for My divine will to reign in the hearts of all humanity. Pray for change. Be an instrument of transformation in My very hand. Hope in My master plan. When all your plans fail to come to fruition, remember always that My plans flourish, and always come to pass. Join the ranks of the elect. Join My army of prayer warriors. Accept My corrections, and strive for holiness each day. I promise to lead you, and to shelter you from all harm. When you decide to make yourselves obedient unto Me, Satan's hold on you will diminish. I welcome your desire to please, and to honor Me, this day. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom