Saturday, 14 January 2017

Submit Unto Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan nears fruition. Rejoice in Me. Expect manifestations of My divine will in your lives. Pray for guidance. When you reject Me, you are cut away from grace. My Little Ones, be right with Me. Accept My direction. Follow My every instruction. Be holy. Satan roams the Earth looking for easy prey. Do not play right into his hand. Stand your ground. Break free from all sin. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Remember that you have been bought at a very high price. Remember that you are mine. I claim authority over you. I claim you as mine. Honor Me. Submit unto Me. Give Me reign. Satan makes promises, but he never keeps them. He might promise you glory, honor, and riches, but he never delivers. Wake up, Beloved. Your time has run out. Purification is under way, and millions of souls risk eternal damnation because they accept lies instead of the truth. My Little Ones, your souls are your greatest possession. Be not deceived. Live for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. I wait on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom