Sunday, 22 January 2017

Trump Is My Candidate

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Accept My corrections. My plans near fruition. I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. Draw near to Me each day. Enter into My divine will as you rise. Honor only Me. Do not allow Satan to manipulate you, your loved ones, or the world. Stand your ground. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Let all that you say, think, and do be for My glory, and My glory alone. Repent of all wrongdoing. Do not encourage sin. Never break My commandments or you will answer to Me. Pray for conversions. Pray for change. Great transformation awaits the United States of America. Beloved, Donald J. Trump is My candidate. He is My choice for the world. Beloved, accept My decision. I have orchestrated his election. Forget about Russia's involvement in this election. Forget about Canada's involvement in this election. See My hand in this election. I elected Trump. I posted angels, and commanded My Sons, and Daughters to pray for his victory. I acted out of love for the United States of America.  My Children, it is time to honor Me. Obey. I expect you to obey My every instruction. Live for Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom